March 2010

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oldie But a Goodie

Our post on Martha's amazing craft space inspired Melissa and I to work on our own crafty spaces (see Melissa's craft space below). I craft all over the place but my main craft area is in my office. There was something that I didn't like about the space and I just couldn't put my finger on it, but I finally figured it out! This brown bookshelf was feeling outdated and didn't really match anything. All it needed was a fresh coat of white paint and now an old piece of furniture is a pretty new bookshelf! All I used was a can of leftover white trim paint and an extra paint brush I had laying around. I was surprised it only needed two coats of paint. I can't wait until the shelf is dry and ready for my supplies. Check back tomorrow for new pictures of my craft space!


Post By: Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin